BDSM/Talking during a scene

Question
Master and I are growing our relationship and it's definitely headed in the right direction. But I am struggling with how to talk to him during scene. I have my safe words- but I think it would be more beneficial to talk through some challenges as they and work through them in the moment but not sure how to. Any advice?

Answer
Rachel,

I would just suggest you talk to him instead of using a safe word to just tell him how you are feeling, and working through it as you think would help. There is nothing in writing that states you have to safe out, but none the less you simply need to communicate with him.. One of the things that is most important in this lifestyle is communication.. Just let him know before you play that safe words are not what you wish to use to you would like to talk about what the issues are at hand, and how and what he can do to help you through them.. If he is willing to allow you to grow in both your mental and physical he will be more then willing to do what it takes to help you get past any and all issues on the levels you need.

Good luck and I hope you can do the steps you need to get past these issues..

Lady Aryana

BDSM

Lady Aryana