BDSM/Anorexic slave

Question
I have been anorexic or 3 years. My master has owned me for about 1 year. I told him about my eating disorder when we met and he promised he would NEVER make me eat ifi didn't want to. Today he drove me to my yearly doctors appointment. My doctor told us that my BMI was 15.5 I don't know wa ha means, but o guess it is bad. As soon as we left the office my master drove to McDonald's and demanded I eat a burger. I cryed and begged him not to make me. I put such a fight that I got a horribly painful spanking in the back seat! My master told the doctor that w would not allow me to seek treatment, that he could fix me at home.my question is, do you think he can? I feel so torn between my illness and my master. Please, any advice you can give would Mae a world of difference. Thank you for your time.

Answer
Jasmin, I may know some about being a Master, but I don't know anything about anorexia. What I would do myself if I was your master is first learn about anorexia and with that knowledge I would choose my methods and goals. I think that all you should ask him is if he has learned and researched it and, if he did, then trust his guidance. If you already trust him as your Master, shy not on this aspect as well?

BDSM

Khaos