BDSM/breaking in

Question
hi..we are a straight couple, and soon it appears to be the case we will have a new slave; new to us. she has 15 yrs as a slave. my question is, what are some good ways to establish our dominance over her so she understands first thing who the boss is? thank you!

Answer
Greeting James

First, congratulations with your new addition to your household.

This is a great question and one that is very common.

Before i begin, what makes this question rather difficult, is much about domination depends greatly on the individual being dominated. I realize that may sound odd given what we are told about owning a slave, but in reality what you know about this slave will dictate the course of action you take. What is their motivation for surrender and  what is their commodity? As with training our pets, knowing what motivates them helps to guide training. This is the same for most slaves.

I would also like to say there are a number of approaches to indoctrination into your household or slave training but one important thing to consideration is what is your style. To try and fabricate something that is not you authentically tends to have a less than favorable outcomes. If you are detailed oriented  and have the ability to control every aspect of the slave existence this will take you down one path with the slave or if you are more relaxed and expect that the slave actualize their surrender through self discipline that will chart another course. Either way there are some basics to consider.

Start off by defining your expectations with regards to speech, movement, manner of dress and attitude  is critical. In addition, make sure you and your partner are on the same page in the above mentioned area as to the slaves purpose is also important. This will send a clear message to the slave.  Bear in mind that what you experience with this slave online will be very different than what you experience with them in person. So if i may offer, be sure you both are prepared.

Once you and your partner have hashed out the above expectations, creating a very structured and some what strict environment  is important in helping the slave make the transition into your household. With her fifteen years experience she will most likely expect that there will be a breaking in stage.. Here are a few idea you can expound on.

1. Upon arrival:First 24-48 hours
a. Remove all the slaves clothing, jewelry, watch, phone, computer. Other than an initial " i have arrived safely" limited or no online time or phone or texting should happen in the first 48 hours.. time online/phone/texting should be seen as a privilege to be earned.
b. The slave can be naked or give the slave a "service uniform" of some sort
c. Cuffs and collar if appropriate
d. Inspect the slave...
e. Put the slave in a kneeling position or present position and explain your rules ( Focus on forms of address, speech patterns, and behavioral expectations. Try not to be too detailed but be sure that he or she follows your instructions exactly and be prepared to offer immediate discipline and correction if they are not followed in the way you prescribed)
f. Make your time with the slave filled with services/ activities you want performed. Keep the slave on the move and active but keep and eye on behavior and attitude and make corrections as necessary. Sitting around does not get the slave in the right frame of mind.
g. Make sure slave asks permission to toilet, shower or leave your presence for anything other than what you have ordered.
h. Master to control food consumption and the position the slave eats in.. ( floor, table, sitting, standing). Permission to begin eating or to clear the table.
i. Dedicate a place in your home where the slave will sleep. In the beginning this should not be as comfortable as a guest bed. A place at the end of your bed  on the floor works as well. Will the slave be bound during the sleeping hours
j. Have a specific time for the slave to wake and a set time for bed

The objective here is to help the slave acclimate to your life  and their place, by creating structure that gives evidence to your expectations. This will also assist you and your partner find your comfort place with this new addition..

At the end of the first 48 hours give slave 30 mins to journal. this give insight to the slaves thinking process and depending on how he or she does give a privilege.. based on what motivates the slave.

I hope that gives you some ideas to start with.. Most important do what feels right and have fun..

Best wishes to you and yours..

warm regards
slave z

1. Control over the following  

BDSM

ziggy ziegler