BDSM/CUCKOLD

Question
"Hi Mam,

My name is bilal. I am Muslim and live in pakistan. i am doing a govt job since 2004. I was get married in 2008.i want to discuss about my serious issue.

"Before my marriage" i was very religious minded and also a conservative. i was dont like the women who expose herself or give sex appeal, wear jeans and tshirt ( bieng a muslim )and wear half slevees etc. i was also against those women who have illicit relationship with other man or have boyfriend before/after her marriage.

so my parents sets my marriage with such a girl who was belong to a very religious family and she was also very religious.in the start she always wear Hijab/Gaoun or abaya as u know mostly muslim women wear whole in the world.

than after a month my marriage, i used to watch porn movies to make best myself for my wife.so after some time . watching porn was become my hobby. i always watch porn most of my free time approximately all the night and in office too.

than i used to do sex in the same way , as i watched in porn. i used to lick my wife's pussy. than licking become must before sex coz my wife like it very much and dont allow me penetration untill i lick her 20-30 minutes. and sometime she get discharge during licking and sometime not. and whenever she discharge , i lick and eat / taste all her fluid release from her vagina/cunt. in the beginning , i feel a little bit hesitating or bad to lick her fluid but after it become natural and i was used to lick it without any delay or hesitation. or even thinking that being a muslim should i have to lick or eat this or not . or either practising this , is it Halal or Haram according to our religion.

than one day i ask her that u dnt wear ur abaya /hijab whenever we have to go out of home for shopping , mall or picnic etc. she resist in the beginning but after my insisting and motivating, she remove her abaya/gaoun.

than one day by mistake on net , a website page was open where i saw such a stuff called " Femdom" . where lady/wife or women is in empower and behave as a mistress and husband/men are submissive/slave. and lady punishing her slave brutely and slave drinking her mistress pee and if slave slip a drop , he get punished.

i like it too very much and a wish grew up in my mind that my wife should have to do all these stuff with me and treat me like a slave. she strongly deny that and tell me that u r my husband and in Islam ur status and value is very high. i argue that i am saying this so cant u do for me . she deny but i keep insisting and motivating her slowly and with gentle request.

and one day came , when she agree after motivating 7 months my efforts show result. she agree for femdom and she piss in glass and mix coca cola in equal quantity.and give me for drink. i finish whole drink. than whenever she prepare milkshake or any juice for me , she come to our bedroom and mix her piss and than give me for drink. this practice was gone for few months may be 2 or 3. and after she decide that she will not mix anything like coca cola , juice in her piss and i have to drink directly from her vulva. this was practised for a year. in the beginning that was very difficult or u can say almost impossible for me to drink her golden shower/ pussy juice directly from her cunt coz that was extremely salty and bad taste but after a month i was used to it too and feel no hesitation.  

than i ask her that she might punish me with stick on my ass as i watched. she also used to watched porn and femdom stuff too.she again strongly deny and said that she have a mercy and loving feelings in her heart n mind so she cant be bale to do that.anyhow i still keep motivating her in a gentle and loving manner and one day she agree to punish me like that. in the beginning she was also not comfortable to do that and cant hit me swearly but after 4 month she rid off her this hesitation too. and used to punis me not only swear but also tie me with ropes on bed or iron table so i cant able to move my legs and also tie my hands hardly so i cant disturb and stop her while she punishing me and cant brake her "tempo". she also tie my mouth so i cant scream. this was continue for a year. one day she tie me and give me noddles in the bowl and pissed in bowl and force me to eat noddles. i cant able to eat them. she slap hardly on my face too several time but even i cant able to swallow those noddles. than after a 1 year and 6 month she become merciful and was not strict as before. we did all those in another house not my own house coz we live in a joint family system.

so my mind was changed totally  than before my marriage.than i make her to wear jean , tshrt and she feel no hesitation while wearing jeans and tshirt and start to wear full fitting clothes according to my wish in which her body give a lot of sex appeal to others and me too.its all become natural.

than i ask that now u dnt need to used dopata (veil) as women used in pakistan and in india too coz its subcontinent culture. she said that she feel very uncomfortable and feel shameless and cant faced the ogling and staring of men with wide open eyes , who looking on my breast.so its not possible for me. but after 7 month of my motivation , now she become agree to putoff her dopatta or veil but on 1 demand. she says that whenever u want ( i want) she will go out of home without dopatta but she will leave her dopata in our home.and will move without dopatta from ur home. i mean she want to say that it will not happen that she go in dopatta and after leaving home , she put off her dopatta in her bag.and again wear dopata while entering our home coz we live in a joint family system and my family and our area where we live , is very conservative mind.

than i used to watch porn where wife cuckold her husband and fore her to watch her husband , while someone else fucking his wife. i also like it but she is not ready to do that and 1 year have passed , i am still motivating her that u may have "relation" with others men to but she deny.

now , my question is that plz guide me or give me a solution that if she put off her dopatta to fulfil my wish, coz removing the dopatta is not her wish, so how i face my parents or satisfy them that why their daughter-in-law ( my wife) is not using dopatta/veil and what our community will say ( i mean criticized ) or if they criticized , so how will i satisfy them?

and is it right to ask her that she may get bold and give sex appeal to others and cuckold me or have "relation" with other men? am i doing wrong or right ? and how will i convince her that there is nothing wrong to have sexual relation other than husband being a muslim?

will wait for ur reply

thanx ."

Answer
Greetings,

I can not say you are doing it right or wrong.. I can say you need to let go of what you say you were and admit you were never that person. If you were true to your religion you would not have gotten to the point you are now.

As for having her take on a lover, I would suggest you talk with her, and afterwards when she is ready help her find someone.. Although considering your location you might find it hard to have someone who is willing to enter into this kind of relationship. I can not say it will be easy.

I would suggest you sign up for fetlife.com and look in your area for others into FemDom relationships  and get their input and experience to help your wife/Mistress understand what you are asking her to do it not out of the norm.. Maybe if she is able to become friends with others who are in the same kind of relationship you are looking for, she might be willing to move forward.. Although remember you are risking your relationship with her along with the issues it might cause if it gets back to families..

Either way you need to decide if this is worth the risk in the end, and how you and her will deal with any and all issues if it happens..

Good Luck

Lady Aryana

BDSM

Lady Aryana