BDSM/establish

Question
hi...it looks like soon that we, a male/female couple, will have a female slave here at home. what i need to ask is, what are some quick ways to establish dominance over her and make her understand who the boss is?  thank you!

Answer
James -

Honestly, I'm a bit perplexed by your question. When a person co sensually enters slavery to another there is typically an already establish sense of authority. The slave determines that the Master has the skills and resources to make decisions within the agreed parameters and willing surrenders. Notions of "breaking" the slave or locking the slave in a cage are the stuff of sexual fantasy - not tools for building a functioning and healthy authority based relationship

Now if what you meant is how to establish rules and protocols that support and strengthen the agreed upon authority transfer, that's different. For that, my suggestion is to Look at what things are important to you where the slave can provide service (anything from kitchen and housework to travel plans or assisting a business) and decide how you like those things done. Then explain this expectations, provide any needed instruction or training, and give feedback on how the skave is doing. So no need to bark orders, exact punishments, or impose a grueling training regime. Just knowing what you want and communicating it

BDSM

Ben Martin