BDSM/wife wont dominate me

unbusted balls in colorado wrote at 2015-08-23 13:30:43
I too am in the same boat and nearly married twice as long. Even after 21 years I can't get her to dominate...she admitted to being vanilla bottom.  

BDSM

ziggy ziegler

I am available to answer questions pertaining to the Master slave dynamic. The slaves journey into submission, mentorship, service,leather lifestyle, household management, and training. My life's focus is assisting individuals to realized their fullest potential through self awareness.

I am a 51 year old female slave who has been part of the BDSM/M/s lifestyle since 1983. I have had the distinct privilege of sharing my perspective on the M/s dynamic throughout the US and Canada. I am the owner and producer of ABR Events an authority based relationship organization that provides quality education concerning power dynamic relationships of all kinds, including that of M/s. It is also a honor and privilege to be owned property for the past 13 years. I bring to the table no only my concepts on mastery and slavery but also real time experience.

TES MAST ROCHESTER NY (Director) MAsT national ABR Events ( Owner/producer)

Slave quarters: "The mind body spirit of consensual slavery" Art of slavery Tryscilian society

Aside from learning from lifes experiences i have a BA in psychology and a masters in socialogy. i have studied gender and human sexuality in an ever changing world.

Southeast slave 2006 International slave 2006

Masters and slaves