BDSM/Help

Question
"I'm 18 and recently my bf has decided to join the bdsm community, we are talking about starting a agreement for me to be his sub, but I don't wanna loose what we have had since this is so new to me. How will things change, and he's even talking about having other subs but since I'm new to all this it hurts me because it feels like I'm not special and that he's cheating on me. I need advice"

Answer
Becca

Not everyone is cut out for this lifestyle. In many cases if some one is pushing you into it and they want variety it is likely an excuse to be adventurous. I am not saying this is the case but it warrants a serious conversation with your bf before you enter into it. The opportunity for you could be to have a broad experience particularly if you share the new comer into the relationship. If you are looking to expand your sexual horizons then this would provide such a vehicle. If not then I would suggest make a rational and not emotional decision. The only real way to do this is sit with him and discuss what aspects he is interested in and why he would want to add someone to the mix. I am poly myself but everyone knows it in advance and no one is compelled to join if they are not comfortable with the dynamic. The same respect is due you. So in a quiet non-emotional setting have a heart to heart with your bf and then decide for yourself.

BDSM

Aramock Nanuck