BDSM/Mentally ill slave

Question
Hello,
I have been a slave for about 1 year now with my current master. I have had Anorexia for 3 years. My master knew this when he collared me. Recently, my eating issues have gotten worse and my Master has begun demanding I eat. He took me to a restaurant and I cryed and begged him not to make me eat. So much so that I received the most painful spanking of my life.my question is, have you heard of anyone utilizing the Master/slave relationship to treat mental illness? I want to try my Master so badly. I just need to know if it is possible that punishment could help me. Thanks for your time.

Answer
jazz

Anorexia is a relatively complex situation. It is largely wrapped up in their poor image and sense of a lack of self worth. It is one of the mental health issues which is most self destructive and not easily treated. Also the application of violence is not practical to the solution.  Now the reason you sought a role of slave has nothing to do with Anorexia but a continuation of your view of your own worth. Can it help, it is entirely dependent on the relationship you have with your dominant and the forethought (intelligence) your dom applies. At best there is a 50/50 chance it will help or radically worsen your situation.  In the past I have owned anorexics, and managed the relationship well. But publicly humiliation and forced feeding never helped. What did help is an intelligent approach to an extremely low carb diets. Another thing is that most anorexics prefer a non-sexual relationship as they view this as a violation.  It takes a lot of energy and effort, if your dom is NOT willing to give that then you need another. If he is then work with him on it.

BDSM

Aramock Nanuck