BDSM/New to Master/Slave Relationship

Question
Me and my master have recently entered a relationship, he understands that I'm not comfortable showing my face or anything personal and he is fine with that but we are an online couple. Is there any advice you can give me and my master? I'm living at home yet so I can't go out and buy toys but me and him do trust and discuss things. I'd appreciate any help or advice recived.

Answer
Cassie,

I would suggest you look into buying online so you can get it sent to your house.. Alot of places like Ebay and such come in Non adult wrapping, and you do not know what is in the package.. So you will be able to get *toys* and such from there.

As for idea's I would suggest you both Sign up for Fetlife.com and join some of the online groups who will be able to help you more so with how to do a online relationship.. I know some online even though they do not do faces still use Skype just not above the neck..

You can also use a few programs, like Second life, and IMVU.com allow you to do the whole *cyber* which is not just limited to vanilla chat.. Both have BDSM rooms where you can explore your online relationship as close as you can and still not be on Camera..

Good Luck

Lady Aryana

BDSM

Lady Aryana