BDSM/Request Femdom Techniques

Question
Dear Lady Aryana, this is Raki again.Thank you so much for quick response and detailed response, but I need some more details regarding torture techniques and effective humiliation ideas at home.
Please give ideas considering these points
1) Effective femdom and torture techniques from very basic to very extreme because I want to torture my husband using your techniques so that I can win the challenge of Domination on him(He told me that he never stop me from torturing him even though it is very hard)
2) Effective and high sexual humiliation techniques in home so that I want to check his love How much extant he will do the humiliation punishments.

Please PLEASE give ideas based on above points.Books may not available for reading and I welcome all your ideas and techniques especially those who are in high torture and high humiliation nature.

Once again thanks for quick response for previous question.Thank You Lady Aryana

Answer
Raki.

I can not give you ideas. You have to come up with them on your own.. I will not be responsible for something if it were to happen.. So with that I suggest you join fetlife.como and this group..

https://fetlife.com/groups/51334

You will get more than you ever dreamed of including but not limited to giving him a useless dick and all.

Good Luck

Lady Aryana  

BDSM

Lady Aryana