BDSM/Request Femdom Techniques

Question
Dear Lady Aryana, I am so impressed with your previous answers related to various people. Please answer my question also. I am very much interested in Femdom techniques which I can use on my husband,but apart from suggesting books I request you to please "please" give some good ideas to dominate and torture my husband from very basic level to extreme level.I once again request you please give some ideas to torture my husband as well as objects i can use to torture him in such a way he has to reach the stage " Please stop it I can not bear it"(Ex: How to humiliate him in home or how to torture him more belts/needles).If you suggest books also those may not be available to read for us.We both are in marriage relation so no question from my husband about the level of torture.He told me he is ready to take any amount of pain to make me happy.

Answer
Raki,,

Thank you for the kind words..

Here are a few web sites you can check into on humiliation and give you some ideas.. Mind you alot of these could be used for a male slave as well ..

Also you can do any of these as well...

Examples of slave humiliation training:
Act as objects (furniture, ashtray, footstool, art, etc.)

Address Dom’s as Sir, Ma’am, etc. Although this could be used for ANYONE anywhere –

After sex, making sub lick off your cum and her juices from your penis  – well for me it’s not humiliation :-)

Age play.

Anal plug – Using an Anal plugs under her clothing. For some slave’s this is effective humiliation, and for others it is just fun or feels good.

Ask for drink, food, cigarettes, etc. – this is natural.

Bathroom use control – this is natural.

Blindfolds – by itself I don’t consider it slave training humiliation.

Bondage that exposes body and/or places in odd positions.

Boot worship at odd moments – this can be effective slave training humiliation if used in public.

Caged in private and alone.

Carrying a doll or toy around – can be effective slave training humiliation in public.

Crawl on all 4’s.

Cum or urinate into their food – effective humiliation for many.

Curse words (Whore, Slut, Worthless, etc.)

Dancing/stripped tease.

Displayed in cage.

Eat from a pet dish.

Eat from floor.

Eat without utensils.

Earrings that don’t match.

Enema.

Eye contact restrictions.

Feed submissive from hand.

Foot worship.

Forced nudity(most slaves are keep nude at home.)

Forced masturbation in public places.

Forced shopping for BDSM toys.

Forced to go to bathroom in front of others.

Gaging.

Anything you think would cause him to be uncomfortable works for humiliation

As for books you might not be able to get a actual book but you can get kindle version.. You can also get the reader program for a computer/tablet or cell phone..

Here is a link for Fem Dom books you can get online, you can also search for books via other sites you might be able to get for free,,

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywo

One of the things I would suggest doing, and not sure what you have there but get something like Ben Gay *Or tiger balm* and get a qtip.. Place the cream on the tip and after getting him hard slip the tip down into his pee hole.. Mind you every time he pees he will *refresh* the cream.. You can also use it as lube for anal play.

I would also suggest for the humiliation and pain to send him out while wearing little to nothing to collect his own switch for a switching..

You can also lay him in leaves called Nettle.. http://www.urtication.com/

You can also use fresh ginger, Simply get a piece of ginger and cut it into a bulb and use it for anal play as well.

http://www.sfweekly.com/exhibitionist/2012/12/13/bdsm-101-figging-or-youll-never

Remember this is all about using your imagination and just simply having fun with anything and everything you do.

Good Luck

Lady Aryana

BDSM

Lady Aryana