BDSM/Bdsm

Question
A man who loves women feet to the extent that he could kiss and lick or smell them espcially if they are have bad smell.. what the problem with this personality is it phsyclogical problem or just normal tendency ...

Answer
You use the word "problem" in a way that doesn't mean anything specific. If you asked if that person has a psychological disorder then it would be possible to answer that no, foot fetish is not considered as a psychological disorder. If you asked if that person will have a harder time finding a suitable dating partner then it would be possible to answer that yes, it will be more difficult just because it will require more filtering and qualifying to find the right partner. So your question is not specific enough.

Next time you ask about it, feel free to first of all say in the first person, like "I love women feet..." and tell what you really want to know, specifically, and I will be happy to answer if I can.

K

BDSM

Khaos