BDSM/LDR

Question
"How does a slave serve and please her Master (poly) in an LDR.
I am entering into an online long distance relationship dynamic as a slave with a poly Master and would like to know how I can serve him and please him in the LDR.

I was introduced to the LS over 23 years ago as a slave, was in that dynamic for about 5 years and have not been in the lifestyle since. My first dynamic was real life, we lived down the street from each other and I was very young so I am trying to reintroduce myself and relearn everything."

Answer
Hi tabby.

I will admit my experience in a LDR was because circumstances prevented us from being together. When those circumstances change she moved to me. That was 8 years ago and we are still in a joyful M/s relationship? We get into relationship for the purpose of some sense of satisfaction, fulfillment, even happiness. I he is there, and you are not there, then how will this meet your need to, for example, be of service to him.

Will this be a "forever" LDR or temporary? A real issue with and LDR is trust. Is he really what he says he is? Has he earned your trust or simply expects you to take it in his statements?

A critical question, which only you can answer is, What will YOU get out of the relationship?

You have been in a "residrnt" relationship then you know the closeness that can develop because of the proximity. You have watched his face, heard his voice when you have been successful, or felt his discipline when not successful.

By the very nature of a LDR, this will be different.

How to serve? Follow as best you can his orders. If uncertain, ask for clarification. Never, ever, lie or even distort the truth.

And for your good, be prudent in your trust.

Brian

BDSM

BrianR