BDSM/How to start

Question
My wife recently came to me and said she was interested in trying bondage. She wants me to be the Dom,so I have started to research. Truthfully, I am terrified to do this! Not because bondage bothers me or anything, but because I have no idea where to start. I am willing to try, but am worried that I will be too awkward. I am dominant and a leader by nature but I have never tried anything like she wants to do. The most I have done bondage wise is tie hands up during sex. Any advice or suggestions would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Answer
Here are some resources to start...

http://www.bcwsd.com/backroom/Sitemap.htm
http://www.mast.net/home.php

A little research along these lines will give you much more focus. Once you have explored these and have specific questions feel free to ask. Also reading some of the questions and response here could help you.

BDSM

Aramock Nanuck