BDSM/Becoming Dom/Master

Question
I have been dating a woman for some time, she has experienced the bdsm lifestyle and two doms before (she says they weren't her doms just experiences), it is what she enjoys and wants. She wants this for us, we have talked about it and made me understand what it means in all respects. My question is how do I "learn" what I need to be the dom she wants/needs?

Answer
Greetings Cal

Thank you for your question..

Your question is one that i could spend days explaining but first it sounds like a very exciting time for you and your partner.

There are a number of things you can do but first and for most is being a dominant partner something that you have an interest in or is your interest just BDSM One way to begin to discover your own interest is through starting with some reading. There are a number of good books our that that are non fiction. There are also some site like Fetlife.com that can give you a good over view of peoples perspective on the topic. However, the best way i see learning about SM and about being a dominant partner is through finding groups, organizations, and events in your general area ( there are thousands throughout the country) Most KinK / BDSM Groups offer a sundry of educational opportunities to help you learn and grow as a dominant partner. You and your friend could attend together since this  is something best learned together.

The best of luck to you in what you seek

warmest regards
slave ziggy

BDSM

ziggy ziegler