BDSM/Femdom marriage

Question
Lady Aryana,
 I am a 53 year old male with a 34 year old wife, we have one child who is 12 so our femdom relationship has to be hid a lot. I love my wife dominating me and she loves dominating me. She allows me to be inside of her but only if I buy her things or pay her. I have no issue with this actually it excites me. She also only allows me to watch what most would call chick flicks, I am not allowed to watch any sports or guy things. This excites me as well. My question is after I climax, I feel a huge guilt or regret that I gave into her demands, I always fulfill her demands, but at times complain or get depressed because I gave in. After a few days my excitement returns to serving her with no regret and excitement. Its just the few days afterwards causes undo tension in our marriage that is my fault. Why do I feel this way? And how can I change it? I want to completely serve my wife and this feeling I have afterwards is interfering. I would appreciate any advice.
Sincerely,
Lee

Answer
Lee,

I will be honest I have been trying to figure out what you  need to do other than talk to your wife and let her know what you are going through and ask her for help.. I know it is easier said than done when someone tells you to just do it, we are human after all and as much as we want something that part of us that wants to do what we want just makes it hard.. So really you need to sit down with your wife and explain to her what you are going through and ask her to help you work through it in a manner she can and you can handle.. Other than that I would say get some books on Fem Dom relationships, connect with others who are in the same kind of relationship and find out what has helped them work through the issues you  may be experiencing. Fetlife has alot of Couples which I am sure you will see you are not the only one with these issues..

Good Luck

Lady Aryana

BDSM

Lady Aryana