BDSM/Sub/sub relationship?

Question
Hey! Thanks for taking the time to read and answer this.
I recently started dating this guy and once we started sleeping together it was apparent that we're both submissive people. I'm not totally immersed in BDSM culture--I've only been in a long term Master/slave relationship twice, and one was long distance--and I kind of mentally separate relationships I've had into ones with 'vanilla' sex and ones where we always had a D/s relationship in the bedroom. So far we haven't engaged in any dominant/submissive play and the sex is physically satisfying but I can tell neither of us are getting that emotional (?) need filled. He's really into fem Dom stuff and i know I can't provide that for him. I guess I'm asking for any advice you have on if we can have a fulfilling sexual relationship and how to go about this. I assume we'll both have to learn to be switches, but do you think that'll feel disgenuine if he knows I have no desire to be dominant ? I feel really out of my depth here since in the past my partners have come up with the rules and all I had to do was agree or disagree. I really don't want to end up with a sexual relationship where we just ignore this and have boring (to us) sex, especially since we've talked about it and know how much better it is when these needs are getting met.
Ah sorry for the long rambling question! Had a hard time putting this into words. I'm new to a lot of this and would appreciate any help. Thank you so so much for your time!
Much gratitude,
Joy

Answer
joy

There was an option you did not consider. Obviously neither of you are going to do well as dominant roles, and since both of you are looking for it, then possible you need to add another person to your relationship. The part that you had not considered is if either or both of you are bi-sexual. If so then this is easily fixed, merely find and add the third (or more) person to the relationship whom is bi-sexual and dominant at the same time. This probably would be fairly easy to find.

BDSM

Aramock Nanuck