BDSM/Looking for a master

Question
Hey I'm a 19 year old girl and I'm looking for a master to dominate me. I am very attractive but it is difficult to find a good site where I can find a Dom that I like.  What do you recommend that I do?

Answer
Seek online for clubs, websites, such as Fetlife.com. Looking for local munches, where you meet other kinky people in a safe, public setting is usually best for actually meeting someone, because you can get to know the people, ask questions, and go from there. Your first play, or scene should be at a public dungeon or event. You learn a lot at events, and can either watch, and learn, or participate.

Hope this helps!

BDSM

Master Shadow