BDSM/Trampling (special cases)

Question
Hi! Me and my boyfriend have been experimenting new stuff recently, and he came to the conclusion that he is highly interested in Trampling, or having the weight of your partner being pu on top of you. I could imagine that the rule of the thumb is: "if he's unconfortable he lets me know and I stop", but he has this condition called CIPA, which, amongst other things, reduces his capability to feel pain to almost 0, so if he's feeling pain he won't be able to tell and I won't be able to stop. Some people with the same condition use wheelchairs since their joints get disgastated, since they can do much exarcise due to their inability to sweat; however he swims everyday to keep healthy. His doctor has mentioned that if he continues doing exercises of that nature (close to water or that barely break a sweat) he won't need one as well, so really the only problem in hand would be: "how to know when to stop if he can't tell when he's in danger since he can't feel pain"? Please answer, and thank you very much for reading.

Answer
I looked up CIPA on the net.  I wanted to find out more about it.  I had not heard of the condition before.

I can't in all honesty put my stamp of approval on trampling or any other impact play for that matter.  There's just too many risks.  Broken ribs which could lead to a punctured lung, crushed organs, vertebrae popping out of place, just to name a few.

I hope you are able to figure something out that doesn't involve him getting hurt,

Sincerely In Leather,

Daddie Mollie

BDSM

Daddie Mollie