BDSM/After effects

Question
Hi, I am a complete newbie and have in the last few weeks been slowly introduced to bdsm by a close male friend who I've know for 5 years. I'm female. (Only because I've recently asked questions and shown an interest, he's never pushed me) He is into sadism and enjoys inflicting pain on consenting submissives. I am not his submissive but am starting to experiment with him. He knows I'm not into pain and he respects that and has never hurt me or asked me to try taking pain although I know he'd like to. I trust him completely and I get very aroused when he holds my throat (last time he held my throat after giving me the most intense orgasm of my life)  but now when I'm not with him and just thinking about him holding my throat I can actually feel his hand there. Is this normal?

Answer
We (kinsters) used to talk about Safe, Sane, and Consensual, Kink but many said "What is - sane?" I hit my slave, that is abuse; yet she smiles from the pleasure which flows through her from that act. I feel her, sense her orgasm coming near, closer, and in that moment my hand covers her mouth, her nose, she inhales against me, body heaves she tries to gasp as I hold her head pressed into the pillow struggles as I hold her in my power. When I release her she fills her lungs exhales long and hard as she relaxes, spent, panting, nothing left. I pull her to me, hold her in the safety of my arms, kiss her and whisper "You are wonderful."

To those who don't know, who cannot feel the trust we have in each other, who cannot know how high we fly; to those we seem crazy. But to those of us who play amounst the clouds of pleasure we can only smile and say "Yes, again yes, and yes again."

To our friends, family, and coworkers, no, we are not normal so be careful with whom you share your fantasies. But to others you are as normal as that feeling which flows through your body and makes you wet with the memories.

So yes, in our world you are entirely normal! :)

BDSM

BrianR