BDSM/Endurance/Longer lasting play.

Question
Hi, My submissive and I have been in a happy and healthy D/s relationship now for 3 years. She is normally very obedient and open to many new ideas. She also has very few limits and together our play sessions are becoming more adventurous and extreme.

Our problem currently is that our play sessions are just that. We have good sessions sometimes lasting two or three hours. However, once we are finished it tends to be over and the dynamic returns more to that of a vanilla couple.

We have talked and shared fantasies about extending our sessions to include scenarios like having her remain in bondage over night, wear her butt plug all day and/or all night, sleep in her bondage hood or remain bound on all fours while I go about my evening (returning to use her as and when I see fit). I will add at this point that we are both usually horny in the morning type people and the knowledge that she has remained in a situation over night ready to be used in the morning is very appealing for us.

The problem seems to be that when we try to realise these ideas she struggles to last more than an hour without becoming either intolerably uncomfortable and/or un-aroused. Her pleading and complaining will often then leads to us moving on to having sex and thus to an end of the session.

Are there any good tips, pointers or advice you could give to help us both realise some of our ideas. i.e. How to stay in role after sex so as to continue the dynamic/session.

I am aware that being Domme I probably shouldn't give in to her so easily so any advice for me would be good too. Especially in helping to keep both of us aroused enough and in the right roles to continue with our play.

I am anatomically male but in our D/s relationship live as a female Domme. Unfortunately (just as I suspect most males do) I still need time after sex to recover my composure and libido. It is at this point that I find most difficult not to remove her from the situation and thus end the session. Is this usual for most male Dominants or could I do more to continue in Role?

Thank you.

Regards Mistress Jay

Answer
Mistress Jay

I understand a lot of this, but it is a little different for me. I live the lifestyle so there is no off switch. The fact is that my focus is not on cumming, I go hours or days without the need to ejaculate. So in effect never really "ending" a sessions. Examples of this was the recent Chinese New Year's week. I was training a new sub and integrating her in to my household. Session ran around the clock. Activities ran around the clock but focused on numerous activities. So having the equipment makes it somewhat easier. Queening benches, horses, cages and suspension rigs all give me a way to have a sub move from environment to environment all the while being used.  Bondage includes not just rope, or shibari but chains, leather, latex and other restraints.  I think  one of the most fascinating things is the level of arousal I can give a sub but not let them complete either.  So in effect the sexual triggers remains almost a constant and when they do orgasm it is usually a repetitive thing, with 2-4 orgasms in sequence.  Many times I never complete myself, and thereby give myself reason to punish the slave for its failure to satisfy its master.  However, my interests are less sexual than sadistic.

One of the things this requires is a well planned series of events, activities and diversions. I focus on delivery and events rather than cumming which makes it far more of living situation than an achievement driven situation.  I also have the advantage of having a poly household and many time simply instruct and watch as slave perform together, or friends and guest dom/me(s) share in my assets.

This keeps it alive and real. The other factor is none of my slaves has the additional role of girlfriend. There is no vanilla side. When we go to a movie or shopping, or even out for a meal it is always as dom and slave(s).  Strict protocols are enforced, activities conducted, demands made and punishments issued. Good example having a slave while accompany me remove her panties at restaurant while sitting at a table and then folding them and putting them on the table so the waiter and other guests can see. Having them ask permission to sit being denied, and forces to stand beside or kneel on the floor beside me in a restaurant.  Sometimes the vanilla "white knights" raise complaints or challenge me. I simply let the slave respond to them, and all are trained to say "I serve and obey at my  discretion, your interference is neither warranted nor wanted."  This almost always disarms people.  We have been asked to leave restaurants. At which point I do, but NEVER pay any bill.

Living it is more than just kinky sex. If your focus is kinky sex then that will be the extent of your relationship and when the kinky sex is over then so is the activity or session. Making it about the whole submission, dominance and associate experience makes it much more involved and complicated but removes the automatic off of a recovery period.

BDSM

Aramock Nanuck