BDSM/Squirting

Question
My fiance and I engage occasionally in lifestyle/swinging/hotwife play in the Dallas area. I recently had some playtime with a very nice gentleman who said he could make me squirt. I was skeptical but he was correct. And I did....a lot. I shared with my fiance, who immediately made it his mission to also make me squirt. He hasn't been able to yet and is now almost obsessed. We got together with my friend and had a hands on Q&A session, but the fiance still can't make it happen. My friend mentioned he learned from you, that's how I got your name.

I couldn't care less about squirting. I don't have an orgasm when I squirt. And it's messy. More like a curiosity or interesting party trick. But my wonderful fiance won't rest until he masters this. Any advice???

Answer
LOL.  Right.

Okay: first, have your guy clip his fingernails and make sure they're filed so he won't scratch your insides. Second, be sure he has scrubbed his hands/fingernails.  You can get vaginal bacteriosis from fingernail dirt. It's happened to Jen and me twice and you'll end up needing a prescription for antibiotics.

Action: You'll be on your back. He will (gently) insert at least two and preferably three or four fingers, palm up. Goal: to rest his fingernails on your cervix.  When he strokes upward (as if beckoning someone to come to him) he'll be stimulating your anterior fornix ("A-Spot"). Presuming you've been playing around and are already sexually stimulated, he will "pop your eyes open" with that move. Oh -- lots of lube, by the way.

While deeply inside you, he can learn to swirl his fingertips around your cervix. You'll like that. Also, flipping his fingers over and under your cervix.

We teach this, by the way, should you wish to come down to Austin.  We augment the play with lots of types of vibrators, too.

Feel free to write with more questions if this doesn't work right away.  If you're on Fetlife, I'm Dr_Bob -- feel free to send a friend request.

If you guys go to Sanctuary in Dallas, you can ask them to contact us to set up a teaching workshop on squirting. The class is called "Playing Hard with a Lady."  I've done it up there before. We like the place.

All the best,

Bob  

BDSM

Robert Rubel (Dr. Bob)