BDSM/Tied heart and betrayal..

Question
Hello there,
Well I don't know how to start so I'll try to be as concise as I can in my presentation and questions.
I'm an 18 years old boy from France and I've been in BDSM/M/s relationships since I'm 15.
I met my very first Master via theater friend of mine and we started to be very close in no time. He got to know that I was my highschool's whore and He helped me to stop my busyness as it was getting dangerous for me to continue.
I have come to be under is guidance for a while and ended up devoting myself to him in gratitude. And even though He was already with a girl of his age we had our time together, it was our little secret.
But then a year ago things started to change : we couldn't see eachother at all because he was very ill and his girlfriend was being overpossessive (rightly) .
Last time I saw him was a year ago for new year and we renewed our bond but since that we have been unable to see eachother.
And then my other BIG problem arrived : I met another dominant.
He was there when I was in need and I strated fell for him because he represented everything I couldn't have : he was present, caring and strongly dominant when needed.
I've come to be eager of his presence and became in need of him.
But lately with have to separate for our studies and , with the distance, I had time to question myself about what I was doing with my life, putting my heart on the plate of two different people.
So those are the question I couldn't answer myself and for which I desperately need answer :
Is what I am doing wrong ? Should I be the slave of only one master ?
Can I really get away with this ? And how could I say "no more" to someone who has done so much for me ?
...
What should I do ? About my situation and about my masterS ? What can I tell them without hurting them ?

Answer
Hey there Snow

You pose some good questions.

I think that for all of us there comes a point in our lives when we are called upon to make a personal assessment of what we want need and desire. I believe that when we can sit down and even list out the things that we need in our relationships, We an then take that list and assess the relationships we are currently in.. This help us to gain a deeper understanding of what is working and what is not. Having said that there are slaves that serve two masters, however, it is important that those who you surrender to and or serve are made aware of you needs and intention.  I would also recommend that you check our pollyamery  ( more than one love) as a relationship style. As for what to tell them. I think when you care clear about your own needs and wants with a clarity and honesty of thought you will not hurt them nearly as much as if either find out you have not been fully honest with yourself and then with them..

I hope t hat was helpful..

be well
Teagan

BDSM

ziggy ziegler