BDSM/New to BDSM

Question
Hey I'm kinda new to this and I was wondering if you know any good sites that I can watch to learn more about it and see how it is. Thank you.

Answer
Hi, Gracie, thanks for writing...

"Facebook" for us kinksters is www.FetLife.com  It's free and there are dozens and dozens of "groups" (such as for Masters or slaves or submissives) where you can find LOTS of answers.

To some extent, you can search YouTube for special topics, such as flogging, spanking, etc, but while you get some great clips, some are either pretty stupid or the person just doesn't know what they're doing.

If you join Fetlife, I'm Dr_Bob.  Feel free to send a friend request.  While on Fet, so a search for the city you live in and scroll down... you'll find groups in your area and you can start going to munches (social get-togethers in public) and join clubs.

At the risk of sounding self-serving, you'll save yourself a LOT of time, trouble, and heartache if you'll pick up a copy of our two BDSM Mastery books. One is on the basics of play, parties, and scene protocols, the other is on Dominant/submissive relationships.  Our website is www.KinkMastery.com

Most BDSM clubs offer training. Also -- depending on your pocketbook and amount of interest -- you can find BDSM weekend conferences somewhere in the US virtually every weekend.  See: thebdsmeventspage.com

Again, thanks for writing and welcome to our world,

Bob  

BDSM

Robert Rubel (Dr. Bob)