BDSM/New to BDSM

Question
I know a bit about bdsm but I never entered into a d/s relationship because I have never made a connection with someone to do so. I am a dominate female and have always been shamed because that is who I am. When I met my forever, I felt like we could try.

My partner and I have been together for almost three years. I noticed as she got more comfortable in our relationship that she showed a lot of submissive tendencies. She even sent me a hand written card that included a lot of submissive clues that filled me with hope that I wouldn't have to hide this part of me. She put her trust in me because I am her first female relationship, along with being the first person she has ever connected with.

Sex for her, before me, has always been vanilla. With me, I tried little things like restraining her during foreplay or teasing her until she begged for her orgasm.

When she did a good job, I would tell her she was a good girl and she would get ecstatic and proud of what she did.

Recently, we talk about going more into bdsm but where do we start? What questions do we ask? I don't want to mess up and scar her forever, so I have always held myself back in being more dominate. Which puts issues in our relationship.

We are talking about having this in our every day life because we think that it is already in our relationship. Is there a website or a book that could help us?

She is 25 and I am 24. And we are both consenting adults.

Answer
Perhaps you should have asked something other than a list of links to help. Your question clearly showed a total lack of research on your part and a level of immaturity which was insulting inform.

Clearly, discussion should be open honest and forthright regarding those things which are of mutual interest and more importantly those things which either side which excluded. This sets a tenor of trust and respect for each other that is the foundation to build on. In any relationship it is honesty which is the basis for building something more than a casual ONS. Most people who are entering in to the lifestyle are never as naive as other think. The speed at which you progress should be slow but slight more than what the person thinks they can absorb but never too much at one time. This presses the boundaries of their understanding and acceptance without shattering their self-confidence or security zone. There will be some (the more advanced) who want something more extreme but never introduce a newbie to the extreme to start, let them view or even have partial experiences (i.e.: Violet Wands and tickling intensity across their arms or torso) to let them open their eyse or add to the fantasies forming in their minds.

BDSM

Aramock Nanuck