BDSM/Introducing Femdom to my Wife

Question
Humble Greetings Lady Aryana

I am 32 years old male with a 31 year old Wife. I am submissive in nature and have an orientation to be a slave since I am into this lifestyle. I am desperately eager to introduce femdom to my wife. My general perception for her sexually was that she's vanilla, but lately a week ago i asked her to rest her feet on my lap and after few minutes out of curiosity I hold her feet in my hand and started sucking her toes, licking her feet, ankles, heel and toes (I have a strong foot fetish).  

She didn't react awkwardly rather it teased her, that encouraged me to continue with more passion. It continued next day also. Her acceptance to have her feet kissed and worshiped by me made me propose her to worship her feet daily as a ritual every morning and evening before going to sleep.

She said 'Ok' gracefully. Next morning I continued while she enjoyed texting. Well does that implies She have a dominant personality?

Now my question is to how to take it further. Shall I continue this for few other days or a month or shall I rather share with her images of feet worship and shoe worship and/or introduce her to to fetlife to broaden her knowledge for BDSM?

Please enlighten me how to proceed in making of my Femdom Wife?

Regards

Ricky

Answer
Ricky,,

I Would suggest buying the books below for your wife and ask her to read them. Once she understands what she could have I am sure she would love being pampered and having things done her way. What women wouldnt?

The Mistress Manual: The Good Girl's Guide to Female Dominance

The Art Of Sensual Female Dominance: A Guide for Women

As for implying she is Dom cause she allowed you to massage her feet while she txted, no this doesnt mean she is.

You should do other things for her, clean house, wash the laundry, get her off *and you do not release* Simply make it all about her, and the more she sees how much you wish to serve she should be willing to become your Mistress.. Although the books will help her understand more about what it means to be in control of you and help her decide if it is something she wishes.

Good Luck

Lady Aryana

BDSM

Lady Aryana