BDSM/What it means to be a Dom

Question
Hello and good day,
I have been fascinated with the whole Dom/Sub dynamic since I first read Harold Robbins as a 12 yr old. I also finally came out of the closet as gay last year. I am a lipstick lesbian who likes femmes or lipstick lesbians too. I would like to know the different kinds of Doms and Submissive there are so that I know where I fall in and I know what to look for. Is it possible to have a D/S relationship and it still remains loving? Hoping to hear from you.
Thank you.

Answer
Evening,,

I would be able to go on for a endless amount of time trying to explain all the different ways and meanings of a Dom/Sub relationship, cause there honestly are so many different ways to be in one, that what I say works for one simply will not work for another.

I suggest you try a few different ways and decide what works for you, what you are interested in and what you know is a limit for you.

I can suggest books, some of my favorite are..

Screw the roses, send me the thorns

SM 101: A Realistic Introduction by Jay Wiseman

Different Loving: The World of Sexual Dominance and Submission

The Master's Manual: A Handbook of Erotic Dominance

Different Loving: The World of Sexual Dominance and Submission by William Brame and Gloria Brame

The Mistress Manual: The Good Girl's Guide to Female Dominance

The Art Of Sensual Female Dominance: A Guide for Women

Mind you most of the books are for hetro relationships, although the advice both for play and mental can work for all relationships, gay , bi and Hetro.

I would also suggest signing up for fetlife.com it is a free site and you can join groups that will be able to help you decide what kind of Dom/sub relationship you might want to try or not.

https://fetlife.com/search?q=+lesbian

This will give you the list of groups, which you can explore and learn about what it is you are looking for and allow you to explore all areas which perk your interest..

Now to mention maybe it will lead you to meeting others close to you which you can learn form face to face..

D/s is to different even when you know what you like, and enjoy you will find you have someone come into your life, and wish to fill a need or desire so you learn something new.. It is a never ending journey where you change over time, and throw out old kinks, and bring in new, or decide what something just isnt right with one person so you figure out how to make it work.

Good luck.. And so sorry for the delay, I had surgery and I am still having issues with the recovery..

If you have any questions about fetlife, I am LadyAryana on there.

Hope you have a great weekend.

Lady Aryana

BDSM

Lady Aryana