BDSM/Please help me understand my Sadist...I need insight.

Question
I share this to give reference for my question...I am not new to the lifestyle overall, but I am new to being in a relationship with a sadist. I do not identify as a masochist or a "pain slut" but I do enjoy mild to moderate pain in a sexual context.

My sadist and I have been together now for a number of months. At first he introduced pain into our sex life quite often. However as it became more and more apparent that my pain tolerance did not match his needs, my Top stopped including pain related activities in our sex life for a short period. He then began to reintroduce them slowly to help me adjust and learn how to endure more (on my specific request that he help me learn to do this).

However, recently, sex has gone back to little/light pain to none at all. When I ask him about this he has said some variation of the comment that he can't "fuck you like I want to because I cannot hurt you. I would like to be able to but I cannot hurt you no matter how much I like the idea of it".

When I ask him to expand on this, he either can't or won't. Please help me better understand what this could mean for him because I am very confused since I know it is part of who he truly is and I completely accept it. How do I help us go forward with him understanding that I am truly comfortable with this being part of our relationship?"

Answer
jessica

Sadists are a bred unto ourselves. There is a part of our mind which works on an entirely different level. The administering of pain is particularly delicious.  Even a spanking is reveled in. Some of us enjoy the feedback as well. So barehanded spanking where we feel the intensity of smack in our hangs, the loose grip of a crop or switch so the feedback is almost as intense as the delivery.  There is also something truly dominating about having so much control that the mere treatment of another as a visceral piece of meat is compelling. So would call this sick. Most sadist function perfectly well in normal society simply by turning off the feedback and operating at a non physical level with everyone in day to day life. Sex without pain is like watch a black and white movie without a sound track. You can get something out of it but the intensity is gone. There are those of us who no longer even function well in the absence of the delivery of pain, flaccid and sad versus rock-hard and sadist is the difference.

So being a pin-slut is something most people grew into and were NOT born with. They usually started as kids, scratching themselves, pulling scabs, maybe pinching themselves to feel something.  Others felt the need to be punished because of a overtly restrictive and parochial upbringing where they needed to suffer to atone.  Then slowly seek more and more intensity to the sensation. The pain in effect made them realize they were alive or absolved as the case maybe.

Forcing yourself to become a pain slut is the same thing.  At some point the motivation for doing so has to be less important than the act itself. Maybe you could start with the desire to experience this, explore your options and channels of discovery while trying to excite and entice you dominant. Needles is a good way to start simply because the marks are almost invisible and yet intensely painful as being administer and almost euphoric when being removed. Find places on your body to turn into a pin cushion. Start slow with extremely thin and small needle (even order some acupuncture needles).  Pierce the body, make sure it is a sensitive area, look for areas without a lot of surface vessels and others with surface vessels. The image of a droplet of blood as being pierced is almost an aphrodisiac to a sadist.  Try self rope bondage where you can constrict blood flow and cause dumbness or bruising. Breasts are ideal for this. The pain is far more duller but more longer lasting and extend to well after the pain inducers are removed.

Use simple clothes pins to compress nipples and clit. or pinch loose skin. After a while instead of unclasping them, swat them free from their purchase.  As you become more adventurous try clamping start simply; go to a building supply store and buy some small c-clamps 1-2" or alligator clamps.

Remember each thing you do .. savor the sensation examine it, not just as pain but at a far more mental level. How did its application feel, how did its removal feel what were the things going on in your mind while in pain. Could you focus on anything but the pain. Never ignore the pain, and rather than enduring the pain, embrace it; make it your own and finally be enthralled by it.

I envy your master... I usually force my subs through this transition; to have one eagerly seek to do so themselves is a bonus.

BDSM

Aramock Nanuck