BDSM/Dom/ sub relationship

Question
Ok so I have two subs that I met online who are into being controlled and dominated etc. They basically enjoy me telling them what to do. The problem is we live miles away so our relationship is primarily online. I have done orgasm denial etc and a couple of other things but now I am running out of things to tell them to do because it's online. I can only do so much when we are not physically in each other's presence.

I do not want to loose them by repeating the same tasks over and over so I would like some ideas of things that I can order them to do.

Answer
You have run into the classic issue with online relationships. The other is there is really is no way to verify that what is done is done to your specification.  I think anything you do in person could be done if they could co-operate where one could act on your behalf but that is impractical too.... it is why I prefer RL and tend to stray away from online.

BDSM

Aramock Nanuck