BDSM/new female sub

Question
hi..recently, I have been in touch with a female who wants to visit here; its Me and My female sub. this woman says she wants to live the life of a sub for a week, then a slave for a week,and make the decision of which she likes best. so I need to ask..when we get home from meeting her at the airport,what kind of advice do you have about how to establish dominance quickly so she knows who her keepers are? thank You@@

Answer
James...

Are you serious? I mean really dominance is not a game which you turn on and play at. Dominance is a way of living. The mere fact you asked the question shows you do not think you are able to CONTROL the situation. There are clearly hundreds of ways to control a person, exude control and through that dominate them.  Choice is the big thing, remove the ability for them to choose on anything. If they act on their own discipline them for it and change the choice... even if it is something you would have picked. They need to accept not choose; do not think!!!  

BDSM

Aramock Nanuck