BDSM/sub, dom

Question
Hello,
I am a Sub, and I have a Dom,
We have at the moment a long distance relationship which makes it hard,
I find it sometimes hard to explain myself and I think that I keep giving him the wrong impression as tho I don't want to carry on,
but I do, and now he has been silent
what can I say to him that would make him no that I want to submit  to him, and that I am ready to be his Sub

Answer
Hi Naomie,

If you truly want to submit as you say, then tell him. It doesn't have to be a grand gesture to get his attention. But I would suggest writing down what you're feeling, no barriers and tell him that you have trouble explaining yourself. Ask him if he has any suggestions on ways you can communicate more effectively in the future so that it doesn't appear as if you're pulling back.

The key to most things is talking honestly with those involved. If he responds back take this as a lesson on what might not work in terms of expressing yourself with him and grow from there.

Good luck!

BDSM

Natali Noir