BMW Repair/2002 BMW E46 M3 STARTING PROBLEM

D wrote at 2010-02-16 23:30:01
that was the most dumb answer ever. Its obviously not the battery because it was already stated. The problem lies within the ignition/ starter. Have the coils, spark plugs, and the ignition at the steering wheel and get back to me. thanks

Ben wrote at 2012-04-10 23:09:55
I had the same problem. No crank nothing happen. Sometime work from the first start, getting worse and worse. Until it is not working at all. I try to hold the key in position for two mins and work again. Pain in th butt... I bite the bullet and change the starter. It start to work perfect again. However recently I experience the samething again, now honestly I have running or of clue what could cause this. Immobilizer issue could it possible be that problem?? Mine is 2002 m3 cam sensor has been changed, bad coil has been changed too. Any same experience please share your thoughts

Ben wrote at 2012-04-10 23:10:50

Bebegdb wrote at 2012-12-27 06:20:25
It is the immobilizes system oF the key or the key ring a

Damage. The magnetic ring I'd not functioning porperly. It is not the battery problem or the starter problem.

BMW Repair

John Kingery