Babysitting/Sexual Relationship

jacob wrote at 2009-03-08 00:37:37
your crazy... call me im 18 and have a huge dick and would love if you wanted to suck it... i have sex often and would be willing to do it with u call me my # is 308 656 7865

Danielle wrote at 2009-03-27 23:41:13
Dude, that's illegal and you should stop doing it immediately. If the parents every call to ask you to babysit again you need to tell them that you cant. That is very illegal and you can get in A LOT of trouble.

Gabriella Montez wrote at 2009-07-04 08:51:48
You SICK person! your 17 and dont know if this is right or wrong !! i'm 9 and a half and i know this is WRONG !!

abcd123@gmail.com wrote at 2009-08-23 06:26:29
you are a really bad peron for doing this im12 and babysit 6 kids at one and they all behave and i dont do anything except have fun with them and reward them with a treat U NEED TO TELL THE PARENTS OR I WILL

Eden wrote at 2015-09-03 11:24:07
I disagree,i  live in a nudist colony am almost 12 and my babysitter and her  girlfriend.was very kind to me .they saw that i had a stiffie and told me it was so very cute...and also said i had very cute feet and they kissed them and sucked my toes;;;;....they allowed me to suck their breasts and later one sucked my dick as the other licked my balls..I had my first happening.....it was much appreciated...you forget that many of we boys love this ,,we are sexual too

Babysitting

Micci