Bahá`í/Reform Bahai

Question
Hi
Thanks for answering all my questions. Basically the reform bahai allow it members to follow whatever beliefs and practice they want and there are no community rules or leader to follow. Is this correct? Fred Glaysher is not the leader of the movement. Is that correct also? Thank you

Answer
Reform Bahais are afforded freedom in how they understand and practice bahai teachings.  This is not so different from Protestant traditions where people are free to read the Bible themselves
 The point is there is no coercion in belief.  Who decides truth.  Is it you or the UHJ.  Reform Bahai's are about freedom of conscience.

Bahá`í

Joel Bjorling