Bahá`í/wealth

Question
Hi Joel
There something that really concern me about the Bahai faith is their view on wealth. Do they believe that having wealth is a bad thing? Wealthy people should have to give money to the poor? This sounds a lot like communism and socialism.
I don't think that being wealthy though legal means is a bad thing. People should live the way they want if it doesn't hurt others.
Thank you
Calvin

Answer
All I can say is that a principle of the Faith concerns the excesses of wealth and poverty.  It doesn't seem to get discussed too much. I think Baha'is talk more about peace and unity than economics.  I know they will not take money from non-Baha'is.  Look at Abdul-Baha'is "Some Answered Questions" or Paris Talks."

Bahá`í

Joel Bjorling