Ballet/dance

Question
Hi I'm Brena and I'm 13 years old (14 in 4 months). Anyways, i do ballet in a professional ballet school and im in level 3 (out of 7 levels) i do ballet 9-15 hour a week, pointe 3 hours a week, and character and contemporary 1 hour a week. Ive also been told by my teachers that i have a good ballet body. So is there hope for me to become a professional ballet dancer??? Am i too old to be in level 3???

Answer
Becoming a professional depends on so many factors!  It's great that you are in a professional school and have a ballet body.  You also are still young and have plenty of time to develop your technique.  If you work hard and continue to improve, I'm sure there is hope.  However, the person who would have the best idea of your chances as a professional would be your teacher.  See if you can request a meeting with him or her to discuss your goals and how to achieve them.  Best of luck!

Ballet

Connie