Bankruptcy Law/Filing bankruptcy

Regine Kelly wrote at 2013-08-19 08:07:05
Bankruptcy is a legal proceeding in which a person can get a fresh financial start. Bankruptcy can be very useful and effective in resolving financial problems in certain cases.

Bankruptcy Law

Michael T. Hertz

I am already listed as a volunteer under "Collections Law," but actually I am a bankruptcy lawyer. I am a member of bar in California and in Massachusetts and have practiced in bankruptcy since 1978 and have also taught bankruptcy law at the law school level (in Maine and Oregon). I can answers questions with respect to all bankruptcy chapters, having represented creditors, debtors, trustees, creditors committees, and persons involved in defending actions in bankruptcy court.

See above. Basically, 33 years of experience.

inactive member of State Bar of California; inactive member of bar in Massachusetts; former member of bar in Maine; former conseil juridique in France.

California Bankruptcy Law Review; Georgetown Law Journal; numerous others. See my resume.

Harvard Law School, J.D.; Pomona College, B.A.

Superlawyer in Northern California, 2005 and 2006