Bankruptcy Law/chapter 13

Question
Is Va compensation for a military service connected disability counted as income in a chapter 13 bankruptcy?

Answer
Hello Stephen:

The short answer to your question is "absolutely."   In virtually all Chapter 13 cases, the issue is more how much income rather than where the income came from.

If you are having problems figuring out if bankruptcy is a good option for you, or if you should have to file 13 in the first place, this would be much easier to discuss on the telephone.   I will not charge you to talk on the telephone.   

You can call me anytime at this number.

Jack Hall, J.D.
Hall Bankruptcy Services
915  261-3893
jackhallbk@aol.com

Bankruptcy Law

Bankruptcy Services