Bankruptcy Law/Bankruptcy..

Good day

Good day
Can you recommend any step by step practical books, resources etc. that can teach anyone how to buy a bankrupt business.
How is it possible for investors to buy bankrupt assets way below the market value

Hello Sam:

I would think that the kind of information you wanted (at least in terms of investment strategy of buying discounted and distressed businesses) would NOT be readily found in a book.     What would help is if you knew the procedure for Chapter 7 and Chapter 11 litigation so that you would know what properties are available, know who to approach to make your offer, and know the factors that the trustee, debtor in possession or the court itself uses to determine who can  buy what.

This may be easier to talk about on the phone.    I will not charge you just to talk on the phone and you can call me anytime at this number.

Jack Hall, J.D.
Hall Bankruptcy Services
915  261-3893  

Bankruptcy Law

Bankruptcy Services

Can answer questions about bankruptcy, lawsuits or judgments that have been filed against you. Also can answer questions about tax issues, property that is facing foreclosure, repossession of vehicles, and wage garnishments. 915 261-3893

Over 30 years experience assisting consumers with lawsuits and bankruptcy matters since graduating from law school.

Numerous published appellate court opinions; Law review publications; Article on consumer bankruptcy in Black Enterprise magazine; was requested to author a book on consumer bankruptcy by Doubleday Publishers

Over twenty years of education including law degree (J.D.); masters and bachelors degrees in political science; author of magazine articles related to consumer bankruptcy; hundreds of hours of continuing education legal education and seminars

Have had well over a thousand bankruptcy clients during the past 30 years and have had many clients in civil lawsuits during the same time period