Bankruptcy Law/help

I filed chapter 7 still paying on mortgage. I have a pmi and homeowners insurance can I get rid of PMI? and do I get renters Insurance Who has the deed? the bank? what happens when the house gets paid off? do I own it.Is there a way to refinance and get a lower intrest rate?Or bargan a lower payment? I pay 900.00 and want to pay 500.00

You own the house subject to a mortgage or deed of trust.    It may be possible to refinance according to the terms you suggest, but that depends on facts you donít state in your question.    This would be easier to explain on the telephone.   I will not charge you just to talk on the phone.     Call me if you wish at this number anytime.  915 261-3893

Bankruptcy Law

Bankruptcy Services

Can answer questions about bankruptcy, lawsuits or judgments that have been filed against you. Also can answer questions about tax issues, property that is facing foreclosure, repossession of vehicles, and wage garnishments. 915 261-3893

Over 30 years experience assisting consumers with lawsuits and bankruptcy matters since graduating from law school.

Numerous published appellate court opinions; Law review publications; Article on consumer bankruptcy in Black Enterprise magazine; was requested to author a book on consumer bankruptcy by Doubleday Publishers

Over twenty years of education including law degree (J.D.); masters and bachelors degrees in political science; author of magazine articles related to consumer bankruptcy; hundreds of hours of continuing education legal education and seminars

Have had well over a thousand bankruptcy clients during the past 30 years and have had many clients in civil lawsuits during the same time period