Baptists/How Many "Tables" in Church

What scripture(s) supports the quantity of "Tables" that deacon serve in the baptist church?

Hi Drew,

I do not fully understand your question about Deacons and Tables. I can only tell you the way that we do things in my Church.
The Deacons have a duty to serve the church and of course the Lord. They should have sound Doctrine and knowledge. They are to advance and promote unity. To spread the Gospel.
They are to be alert to all Spiritual needs and Pastrol care.

The office of Deacon is indeed a very important one, and many responsibilies come with it, it cannot be taken lightly.

Our Deacons also serve the Communion Wine to the Fellowship, by means of taking round the bread and the wine.

The complete job description of a Deacon, is to serve where needed and to whoever needs.

Sorry cannot be more help as I said I do not fully understand the question.

Clive Heath  

Clive Heath

I can answer most questions on the subject of the Baptist/Christian faith. I am an active member of a Baptist Church Fellowship. I study the Bible and the Scriptures every day and have no problem talking to people about this. I am more than happy to answer the Lord's calling and help and support all people that are in need. I believe that is now my role in life.

Some times people go the wrong way in life because they have been let down by those that are close to them. It is all about trust, compassion and support. I carry out a lot of outreach work, so I know how important these things are to be able to reach people. I have worked with drug addicts and the homeless, as well as young people who have lost their way in life or are in prison.

Baptist Fellowship.

My articles and letters have appeared many times in the local paper.

I am am a Deacon and secretary of my church, and also spend lots of time now also ministering to people in old folks homes as well as other outreach work.

I have won a National award for working with and supporting sick people.

I do not call them clients, they are people in need of the love of God and of people. I have mentored many young people, including those that are in our local prison, to hopefully live an honest and Christian life.