Baptists/The Origin of Race

Gen11:1 " The whole world had one language and one common speech"

BUT - Gen 10:5, 10:20, 10:31 indicate that the Noah's sons' clans had their OWN languages

Would you please clarify.

P.S. " The Origin of Race " paper was very helpful.

Hi Bob,
  Thanks for you question.   Genesis 10 records the genealogies of Noah's descendents (10:1) after the Food .   These descendents were born after the Flood and after God confused the languages of the post flood peoples.  
   Hope this helps.  
Cooper Abrams
Romans 12:1-2

"You cannot serve God without serving other people."

Cooper P. Abrams III

Independent Fundamental Baptist missionary and pastor, ThB, MBS, and PhD as of May 28, 2013. I began pastoring in 1981, and have taught in churches, a Bible college, and a Bible Institute. I have written numerous articles on various subjects from a biblical perspective and many are posted on my web site Bible Truth ( ). Bible Truth receives over one hundred and forty thousand visiters per month. Since 1998 I have answered Bible related questions via e-mail. My answers are straight forward and biblical. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE -----DO NOT ASK A QUESTION AND THEN NOT READ THE ANSWER! ABOUT FOUR IN TEN QUESTIONS ASKED ARE NEVER READ. I FREELY GIVE MY TIME TO GIVE HELPFUL ANSWERS. OFTEN THE ANSWER WILL REQUIRE AS MUCH AS A HOUR OR MORE TO RESEARCH AND THEN TO FORMULATE THE REPLY. IF YOU SEND A QUESTION PLEASE BE THOUGHTFUL ENOUGH TAKE THE TIME TO READ IT. MOST PEOPLE DO...BUT ALL SHOULD. THANKS

I have been a pastor since 1981 and a Independent Baptist missionary church planter since 1986. I have seen the Lord establish four Bible believing churches in Utah. My web site Bible Truth ( http:\\ ) continues to grow presently over 7,000 visiters per day. The materials on the web site are mostly written by myself and contain sermons, Bible commentaries, articles on various biblical subjects.

I am pastor of Calvary Baptist Church, Tremonoton, Utah (

- Appeared on Grizzly Adams DVD documentary "End Times: How Close Are We?" ( - Article "Are Mormons Christians" "O Timothy Magazine" Way of Life Literature (

ThB (Bachelor Degree in Theology) Piedmont Bible College, Winston-Salem, NC. MBS (Mastor of Biblical Studies) Piedmont Baptist College, Winston-Salem, NC. PhD (Bible) Bethany Divinity College and Seminary, Dothan, AL

Graduated Suma Com Laude with PhD Religion - Bible Major, Bethany Divinity College and Seminary - 2013