Baptists/dire situation

i;VE WASTED my life on gambling,right now I survive in the casino since they give free food and just had to find a place to sleep every night.
This had go on for the last 4 months, I;m really perplex and wanting to go home but my family refuse to send me money.(I need usd300)
I really want to repent and be right again.I.m 56 and used to be a professional. There;s no one to turn to, Please advise,...sometimes feel like ending my life...

I would find a local Christian church in the area and express your desire to repent and have Jesus control your life.   This would be a more direct approach to your situation.   They would have personal contact with you and observe your sincerity and growth.  And they likely would help you along the way with life's necessities if your heart is right.
The answers to life's problems are found in God's Word, the bible.   Begin reading in the book of John.  
Will pray for your situation.

Mrs. Priscilla Lyons

I have time for you. The Bible has been my guiding light for most of the 56 years of my life. My missionary parents in Brazil kindled a love for God`s Word by their example and their love for truth. The Lord has blessed my husband and me with responsible, independent children who love and serve the Lord and are our best friends. I would enjoy discussing any subject or problem from a Biblical perspective.

I help lead music in a small Southern Baptist Church. Although I rarely have the opportunity to play, I do play the bass guitar, drums, tambourine, harmonica and piano. I like Southern Gospel and praise choruses, but only know by heart the words from the hymnal, and my vocal range is half an octave lower than most music is written, but fortunately my husband transposes well and also plays by ear.