Hi Ps. Copper,

Greetings to you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Due to some conflicting outlook on the role of men and women in the church; myself and my wife had a little misunderstanding. But nothing major.

I'm a strong advocate of men leadership. But I preach to my wife God's and His kingdom needs 1st than the family. Example, I'm a church board member, Service Director, Homeschool Board member, Men Fellowship leader.

Meanwhile my wife, Worship leader, Women fellowship leader, Homeschool teacher, etc.

My wife mentioned to me that she's designed to be my helper so husband, children and home is her primary role. Thereafter is the church and church needs. He quoted all the scripture to defend her stand.

Since, we are from a small congregational church, everyone required to work hand in hand. So I told her, as we place God and His kingdom needs He will not short change us. But she still feels her primary role purported by the Maker is the most vital one.

So what's your view on the above mentioned; I'm saying God and His Kingdom 1st. Don't worry about husband, Children and Home. She's saying Husband, Children and Home 1st than the church need.

Hi Joshua,
    I have had the flu and been in bed for the past week.  I am trying to get caught up on my e-mail and work.
    I have an article at which addresses you question and gives the biblical answer.
    In a nut shell...God does not call women to be in positions over their husbands or over other males.   God has set order in the family and church.   
    If you have further questions please write.
Cooper Abrams
Romans 12:1-2

Cooper P. Abrams III

Independent Fundamental Baptist missionary and pastor, ThB, MBS, and PhD as of May 28, 2013. I began pastoring in 1981, and have taught in churches, a Bible college, and a Bible Institute. I have written numerous articles on various subjects from a biblical perspective and many are posted on my web site Bible Truth ( ). Bible Truth receives over one hundred and forty thousand visiters per month. Since 1998 I have answered Bible related questions via e-mail. My answers are straight forward and biblical. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE -----DO NOT ASK A QUESTION AND THEN NOT READ THE ANSWER! ABOUT FOUR IN TEN QUESTIONS ASKED ARE NEVER READ. I FREELY GIVE MY TIME TO GIVE HELPFUL ANSWERS. OFTEN THE ANSWER WILL REQUIRE AS MUCH AS A HOUR OR MORE TO RESEARCH AND THEN TO FORMULATE THE REPLY. IF YOU SEND A QUESTION PLEASE BE THOUGHTFUL ENOUGH TAKE THE TIME TO READ IT. MOST PEOPLE DO...BUT ALL SHOULD. THANKS

I have been a pastor since 1981 and a Independent Baptist missionary church planter since 1986. I have seen the Lord establish four Bible believing churches in Utah. My web site Bible Truth ( http:\\ ) continues to grow presently over 7,000 visiters per day. The materials on the web site are mostly written by myself and contain sermons, Bible commentaries, articles on various biblical subjects.

I am pastor of Calvary Baptist Church, Tremonoton, Utah (

- Appeared on Grizzly Adams DVD documentary "End Times: How Close Are We?" ( - Article "Are Mormons Christians" "O Timothy Magazine" Way of Life Literature (

ThB (Bachelor Degree in Theology) Piedmont Bible College, Winston-Salem, NC. MBS (Mastor of Biblical Studies) Piedmont Baptist College, Winston-Salem, NC. PhD (Bible) Bethany Divinity College and Seminary, Dothan, AL

Graduated Suma Com Laude with PhD Religion - Bible Major, Bethany Divinity College and Seminary - 2013