Baptists/RELATIONSHIP

Question
Baptists are basing their faith and practice in Bible and final authority to Baptists is the Bible.Do you think Baptists will ever unite with Catholics? Joh H Armstrong of Carol Stream,Illinois is a director and founder of ACT# Ministry and his efforts are to unite christians including Catholics.He is fulfilling Jesus Prayer at John 17 and in many ways I support his efforts.Check www.ACT3.org read his bulletins and blogs.Thank you and God bless you.

Answer
I don't believe Baptists and Catholics will ever completely unite but it is being done on a small scale. There are those who are of the persuasion that it doesn't matter what you believe as long as you're sincere. This violates scripture wher it tells us to "come out from among them", "mark them which cause division" etc.

Baptists

Dr. Billy Kryger