Baptists/festivefew ve dew Qwest saw-

Question
Dear Mrs Lyons

Just to wish u a truly v Happy Christmas as my fdear  friend and advise. My first Christmas as a CHristian and I looking forward to church and Nan/ Pop activities.   First real Christmas I have ever had!

Mummy is getting out for 2 days - but I will be nit meeting her
Will be with pop and Nan - with sante-@'

Answer
Dear Elaine,
   Thank you for your kind wishes.  Your enthusiasm and appreciation for the Lord is such a blessing to me.  Even without seeing your mom, I think she will realize the change youíve experienced, which can be a wonderful Christmas present for her, if she will follow your example.
   A friend at church felt that she had never really surrendered her life for the Holy Spirit to help her change, so she went forward with me Sunday, crying, and prayed.  She confessed she didnít like what she had done fighting with her siblings and wanted God to help her change.  When I was eight years old, I remember crying also, being so convicted about fighting with my three siblings over who got to sit by the windows in the back seat our car.  I felt the weight of my sins and that it caused Jesus to die for me.  Anyway, like you, this is a special Christmas for Mary who goes to my church.
   Fountain of Living Water!  Thatís the latest blessing Godís impressed on me.  Heís a daily, life-giving, God Who satisfies our deepest needs.
   Let me know how everything goes for you this season, and thank you for your update.
   Love,
   Mrs. Lyons

Baptists

Mrs. Priscilla Lyons