Baptists/Why do the Baptists take God's Word literal?

Question
I just don't get it. Was the earth really made is six days? This is crazy talk.

Looking forward to your answer.
Kathy B.

Answer
Yes, the Baptists take the words of God literally and reject the spiritual meaning.  There is scripture talking about trees clapping their hands. Do trees have hands? Are Baptists plucking their eyes out and cutting off their hands??  

Crazy Talk. Apostasy has overtaken the Baptist faith. The Baptists teach us that the KJV is to be interpreted literally but I never had a Baptist share the good news about the Messiah.  "Simon Peter answered, "You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God!"-Matthew 16:16 GWT

How do Baptist get that Jesus is part of a triune God from this verse??  CRAZY TALK! Didn't God send his only begotten son??  How can this not be LITERAL?

Brother J Barns  

Baptists

Jay Barns