Baptists/Pre-wrath article and view

You have a right to your opinion about the Lord's return but just like noses, we all have one.  You seem to point out all of what you see as failings of the Pre-wrath points ( that are validated by scripture ), and yet state that God's wrath is being poured out when the anti-christ and satan are in control.  When God is acting there is no way that satan can be.  Even Jesus says that the earlier seal activities will be mild (birth pangs) versus the last 3 1/2 yrs.  It takes a lot of allegory, congesture, and outright guesses to believe in the pre-trib viewpoint.  However, I am prepared for it all and if it would come earlier all the better.  What about you and your followers if you are wrong you will be caught unaware??? And that happens to be a warning that Jesus gave us that we should not be caught unaware.....

Clearly you have your mind made up and I doubt anything I would say will change that.  As to being caught unaware I have studied the matter for about 30 years, written commentaries on Daniel and Revelation.  However, I will not be in the Trib. because i will be with the Lord.
I did not read someone book, studied God's word.  Lots of unformation on my web site from my studies.  Take care.  

Cooper P. Abrams III

Independent Fundamental Baptist missionary and pastor, ThB, MBS, and PhD as of May 28, 2013. I began pastoring in 1981, and have taught in churches, a Bible college, and a Bible Institute. I have written numerous articles on various subjects from a biblical perspective and many are posted on my web site Bible Truth ( ). Bible Truth receives over one hundred and forty thousand visiters per month. Since 1998 I have answered Bible related questions via e-mail. My answers are straight forward and biblical. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE -----DO NOT ASK A QUESTION AND THEN NOT READ THE ANSWER! ABOUT FOUR IN TEN QUESTIONS ASKED ARE NEVER READ. I FREELY GIVE MY TIME TO GIVE HELPFUL ANSWERS. OFTEN THE ANSWER WILL REQUIRE AS MUCH AS A HOUR OR MORE TO RESEARCH AND THEN TO FORMULATE THE REPLY. IF YOU SEND A QUESTION PLEASE BE THOUGHTFUL ENOUGH TAKE THE TIME TO READ IT. MOST PEOPLE DO...BUT ALL SHOULD. THANKS

I have been a pastor since 1981 and a Independent Baptist missionary church planter since 1986. I have seen the Lord establish four Bible believing churches in Utah. My web site Bible Truth ( http:\\ ) continues to grow presently over 7,000 visiters per day. The materials on the web site are mostly written by myself and contain sermons, Bible commentaries, articles on various biblical subjects.

I am pastor of Calvary Baptist Church, Tremonoton, Utah (

- Appeared on Grizzly Adams DVD documentary "End Times: How Close Are We?" ( - Article "Are Mormons Christians" "O Timothy Magazine" Way of Life Literature (

ThB (Bachelor Degree in Theology) Piedmont Bible College, Winston-Salem, NC. MBS (Mastor of Biblical Studies) Piedmont Baptist College, Winston-Salem, NC. PhD (Bible) Bethany Divinity College and Seminary, Dothan, AL

Graduated Suma Com Laude with PhD Religion - Bible Major, Bethany Divinity College and Seminary - 2013