Baptists/Concerned about my church

Question
Hello Pastor.
I'm concerned about the teachings of the church. We are told that Salvation comes from believing on Jesus. The churches has different views on a pre-tribulation, tribulation, and post tribulation. I don't want to die but to live on the new earth. If everyone goes to heaven the creating a new earth would be useless. Would that new earth have to be populated?

Losing my faith,
Anna

Answer
Hello Anna, I understand your plight. Baptist Doctrine often differs from one congregation to the next. This is because our Ministers often add their own spin on God's Word and dilute it. Neither the pre-tribulation or the post tribulation is in God's Word nor is it necessary if a new earth will be created.

Jesus taught us to pray, "Let your kingdom come. Let your will be done on earth as it is done in heaven."-Matthew 6:10  If we are praying for his kingdom to come, to come where? If God's Will is already being done in heaven it now needs to be done on earth. The tribulation is to weed out false Christianity so that the new earth can be populated. Jesus preached and said Let your will be done on earth as it is done in heaven. That's the message.

If you are interested, write me privately and I can share with you a very enlightening book I'm now reading. "What does the Bible Really Teach?"  You can download it on your computer electronically. I believe that the antichrist has entered the church and leading many astray by the works of the flesh and an apostasy is now occurring among believers who through bad works are sinning their grace away. "Can it be that I have become your enemy for telling you the truth?"- Galatians 4:16

Be safe
JB

Baptists

Jay Barns