Baptists/The Last Days

Question
Brother Barns,

I have a question or two regarding the end times.  Considering all the turmoil in the world today, many feel we are living in the last days.  

Jesus revealed his prophesy regarding the end times to John in the Book of Revelation.  According to prophecy, at what chapter in Revelation do you feel we have reached?  And what is the next thing to happen?  

Also, what will be the length of time between the Rapture and the Second Coming?

Looking forward to your response.

Lou

Answer
We believe in that “blessed hope,” the personal, imminent return of Christ Who will rapture His church prior to the seven-year tribulation period. At the end of the Tribulation, Christ will personally and visibly return with His saints, to establish His earthly Messianic Kingdom which was promised to the nation of Israel. (Ps. 89:3-4; Dan. 2:31-45; Zech. 14:4-11; I Thess. 1:10; 1 Thess. 4:13-18; Titus 2:13; Rev. 3:10; 19:11-16; 20:1-6)

Be safe,
JB

Baptists

Jay Barns